The world of Leadership Assessment services can be fragmented and confusing. Talent strategists must increasingly consolidate intelligence from multiple sources. Whether they are engaging in board succession planning, streamlining talent pools in a merger or acquisition, making difficult reorganization decisions or enriching a leadership pipeline.
Amrop defines Leadership Assessment as a structured, comprehensive and objective evaluation of current competences and future potential, whether they are engaging in C-suite succession planning, streamlining talent pools in a merger or acquisition, making difficult reorganization decisions or enriching a leadership pipeline.
It is a specialized custom made product that allows determining quantitative and objective information linked to motivations, growth potential, psychosocial conducts, aptitudes, improvement opportunities, general and specific competences, with the final purpose of establishing concrete action plans customized to the company’s necessities and human capital.
Stages of the Process
Pre-Analysis / Expectations Alignment
- Identify strategic challenges and competencies for evaluation.
- Understanding the organization and its culture.
- In-depth interviews /role playing.
- Cross over review / 360 exercise.
- Evaluation of individual motivation.
Reports / Presentation
- Presentation of the evaluated candidates’ reports including any type of variables and information obtained in the evaluation to the Board of Directors, General Manager o Area Leader.
- Should start immediately once there is a selected candidate and has started in the position.